Friday, November 7, 2014

We Are Family

Kip had to be at work at 6:15 this morning, so I was up long before the dawn, stumbling around the kitchen making breakfast for him while downing cups of coffee trying to wake up. For all you other non-morning people, you understand. Nothing is harder than getting out of that warm bed!

Now that I have had 3 cups of coffee and counting, I have had plenty of time to read, pray, reflect, eat, pay the bills, and wake up slow. Once I am up, I am happy to be up. And there is something to be said about those early morning, quiet hours.

I was looking through some photos on Facebook this morning and I wanted to post some of my favorite recent photos of our beautiful family. In the spirit of November, the month of Thanksgiving, one of the things we are most thankful for is our family. Supportive, loving, giving, fun .... we can not say enough about our families. If you know them, then you know. They are the best!

My gorgeous sister-in-law, Rachel. She is so much fun and full of confidence and zest for life! She loves others so well and we love her! 

My very special in-laws came all the way up to KY for a weekend visit.  Despite the cold and windy weather, we had such a great time with them. They always make us feel so special, loved, and supported. They are awesome! 

My handsome brother, Michael, and his beautiful bride Sara. So thankful for them! Michael is so kind-hearted, loving, fun, responsible, smart.... Sara is my newest "sister-in-love" and is funny, sweet, and could not be more adorable. We love these two!
Joel. Unique, creative, introspective, encouraging. Has always marched to his own beat and helped others to find theirs.
Our brother and friend. So thankful for him! 
We are family! My parents and brothers on Michael's wedding day.
A special day spent among precious people. 
My best friend, favorite GA fan, dance partner, and handsome hand-holder,  Kip.
I love him a whole lot!

Happy Friday to you and yours. Life is what it is because of the people in it. Celebrate them as the gifts they are. Have a great weekend enjoying those you love!
Love,
Rach 

No comments:

Post a Comment