Friday, June 19, 2015

Kip's Birthday Celebration

We spent much of May and June on the road, visiting friends and family. We had a picture perfect beach vacation with the Wright side of our family, which still makes me smile to think about. Michael celebrated a milestone in his PT program at North GA, and we were able to celebrate him receiving his white coat and starting his clinical training. I will plan to share a few pictures of all of these occasions for our families over the next couple of weeks. But first, I wanted to share some photos from Kip's 28th birthday. We had a wonderful day together celebrating him!
Breakfast of homemade carmel rolls and opening cards 
Walking the Big Four Bridge 


Picnic Lunch at the waterfront  
 


 
 
Checking out the Louisville Slugger Museum. Always the athlete, Kip loved the batting cages. I just held the mini bats for show and ducked for cover at the simulated pitches. 




My love! Kip is steady, kind, full of love, always seeing the good, always keeping me laughing. I could go on and on, but I'll spare you all. If you know him, then you know... He's the real deal. 
Here's to year 28! 



No comments:

Post a Comment